Wall Street firm is now seeking a talented U.S. associate with strong M&A and P.E. experience to join its well-established and highly-regarded corporate practice team in Hong Kong.
You will be part of an award-winning team that works on cross-border transactions and investments across Asia and China. You will be involved in a broad range of transactions covering a variety of sectors including technology, media and telecom, energy/infrastructure, consumer/retail, healthcare/pharmaceutical, and financial institutions.
The role can be based in either Hong Kong or Beijing.
- Solid cross-border M&A, and ideally private equity, experience with a top tier firm.
- The ideal candidate will be from the class of 2016-2018.
- International candidates are welcome to apply. Full relocation and top tier US firm compensation on offer.
- US bar admission.
- Written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is essential.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply, we’d like to hear from you, please send:
- your CV;
- academic transcripts; and
- a short cover note to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying for any of our roles or would like to have a general discussion on opportunities in the legal market please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate (Private Equity), US Corporate