Elite law firm would like to hire a project finance associate to join their Singapore office. You will work on complex infrastructure and energy projects, investments and financing across Asia with a particular focus on emerging markets in South East Asia.
- Candidates should have top tier firm experience across project finance, general finance and some infrastructure work.
- Experience working on power (including renewable energy), transportation and telecoms projects.
- Tier 1 practice experience with excellent training and mentorship.
- Asia experience required.
- Fluency in an Asian language would be an advantage.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Project Finance, oil and gas
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Project finance / PFI / PPP, Oil & Gas