A top tier international law firm is looking for an experienced and high calibre Corporate M&A associate to join their Singapore office. Asia experience is a must have requirement. You will work on the full range of M&A transactions, private equity investments, joint ventures, fundraisings and takeovers.
- Admission in a Commonwealth jurisdiction or the United States preferred.
- Strong academics and peer firm experience.
- Experience working in Asia.
- Fluency in an Asian language would be an advantage.
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635, Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369 or London office on +44 20 3745 2513.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Corporate M&A, Private Equity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: Corporate (M&A), Private Equity / Venture Capital