Our client is a leading global professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, technology and operations for clients across all industries. This is an exciting regional in house opportunity for a senior lawyer to join an agile, innovative and dynamic legal team based in Singapore to support the business and its clients in S.E. Asia.
Informed by industry expertise, extensive experience, and ongoing innovation, our client helps organizations prepare for and protect against an expanding threat landscape, detect malicious activity in their environments, and respond and recover in the event of a security incident. In keeping with their devotion to simplicity and efficiency, their security offerings cover three main categories of services: Cyber Defense, Applied Cybersecurity and Managed Security.
- Supporting the Security business teams in conducting assessments of new service and product offerings and preparing those offerings for market
- Collaborating with colleagues across Legal and Quality & Risk to identify legal and regulatory risks and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Enabling Sales & Delivery Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting with respect to Security offerings, including developing contracting templates and guidance and providing SME support to deal teams
- Developing and delivering clear communications, guidance, and trainings regarding the offerings for the offering development, sales and legal teams that lead client-facing contracting efforts
- Building and maintaining strong collaborative relationships within the business and Legal organizations
- Collaborating with business and legal in support of thought leadership activities
- Supporting Ventures & Acquisitions Legal team and business leadership in the evaluation of prospective acquisition targets and development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy
- Functional understanding cybersecurity industry, including security technologies and legal issues related to cybersecurity services
- Strong understanding of intellectual property commercial and transactional issues
- Ability to draft templates and negotiate agreements, including but not limited to MSAs, technology agreements
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- 6+ years legal experience
- Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and recommendations
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to data protection and privacy
- Used to working in diverse teams, with ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive successful results
- Track record of developing trusted relationships with business
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating client and supplier agreements (including e.g. security services, outsourcing)
- Providing guidance and training to business and other Legal teams
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
If you think you meet the above requirements and would like to apply please send:
- your CV;
- transcripts; and
- a short cover email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for us to determine your suitability for this role.
If you’d like to arrange a confidential discussion prior to applying please call our London office on +44 203 745 2513, our Singapore office on +65 6808 6635 or Hong Kong office on +852 3978 1369.
Please share this opportunity with any colleagues that you think would be interested.
Singapore EA Licence No. 12S6213
- Practice Area: Commercial, Information Technology, Fintech, Intellectual Property, Cybersecurity
- Industry: Legal
- Keywords: commercial, Information Technology, IP, Cybersecurity