The deadline for submission for ALB Asia’s Top 15 M&A Lawyers is now extended to Friday 15 January 2021.
We are now accepting submissions for the ALB Asia’s Top 15 M&A Lawyers.
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) plays an instrumental role in shaping the economy. Over the years, M&A deals have expanded both in scale, frequency, and, complexity. Given Covid-19 pandemic’s impact on deals execution, the economic uncertainty, coupled with strengthened antitrust laws across jurisdictions, M&A lawyers will have to leverage their skills to navigate these testing times.
ALB is pleased to launch our Asia's top 15 M&A lawyers, which will be announced in the ALB magazine's March 2021 issue. The ranking celebrates top M&A lawyers who demonstrate practical experience and overcome the numerous challenges to complete the deals.
Profile of deals handled, clients’ recommendations, and the use of technology to minimise the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic will be taken into consideration when making an assessment.
We look forward to receiving your nominations soon.
Extended to Friday, 15 January 2021, 6:00 pm Singapore Time.
How It Works
If you are a practicing M&A lawyer, who wants to be recognised for the outstanding work you do, please send us your nomination today. Details of how to do so are listed below:
- A firm can nominate up to 2 lawyers with outstanding achievements in handling M&A transactions.
- Fill in the nomination form and submit the form to email@example.com no later than 15 January 2021, (6:00pm Singapore Time).
- Details of our methodology for determining the top 15 M&A lawyers can be found here
- Lawyers need to be permanently based and practice law in Asia to qualify.
- M&A deal(s) need to either take place in Asia or represent an Asian client overseas.
- Deals evaluation period is from 1 July 2019 to 31 Dec 2020.
- Submissions from mainland China and Australia/New Zealand will not be considered for this list.
- Submission of a nomination does not guarantee a place on the list. ALB does not have the obligation to explain the inclusion or omission of any specific lawyer.