Wednesday, 22 September 2021
9.00am to 4.35pm
2020 will be known as the year where there was no business as usual. The coronavirus pandemic and other national and global events have seen widespread business disruption, forcing legal teams to rethink and retool.
As we step into the next normal, this year’s event will challenge your assumptions about how to deal with in-house counsel challenges; how to deliver more value to your business, how to manage teams through diverse and complex crisis scenarios and how to future proof your career in a post COVID-19 world.
The ALB Thailand In-House Legal Summit 2021 sets out to find compelling solutions to meet the changing expectations and mounting demands faced by general counsels. This forum will address issues including emerging risks and compliance challenges in Thailand, regulatory updates, new skill sets required, the evolving roles of general counsel and how can general counsel continue being relevant to the business.
- FREE* passes to in-house counsel, “C” level management executives and business leaders with access to full-day sessions
- Insight into the latest legal issues from Thailand region
- Unique networking opportunities with leading legal experts and peers
- In-depth panel discussion sessions with some of the most distinguished corporate counsel in the region
- VIP networking luncheon and refreshments
- Detailed speaker notes and presentation material
Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, CEO, Company Secretaries, Country/ General / Corporate / In House / Legal Counsels / Heads and Senior Professionals in charge of:
- Legal Affairs
- Company/ Contract Law
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Affairs
- Legal Risk Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Commercial and Enforcement Counsel
* Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.
Stay tune for the speakers update.
For further information, please contact Lynda Lim at email@example.com or call + (65) 6973 8215
**Complimentary passes are available to in-house counsels.
** Please note that free passes are ONLY applicable for in-house legal counsels. Representatives from law firms and legal service providers are welcome to contact our sponsorship team, Amantha (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information on how to participate in the event.